Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My favourite food..


  1. Pumpkin( and I'm so happy it's finally in season again!)
  2. Lemon, in everything.
  3. Red chillies( and since I live Italy I also use a lot of peperoncino)
  4. Butter!
  5. Almonds, ground almonds in cakes, shavings on top.
  6. Caramel( home made fudge, sticky fuzzy fudge cake, caramel sauce...you name it)
  7. Ginger( in my tea, in my chinese or thai food)
  8. Salmon( grilled or in a risotto with fennel and dille)
  9. Risotto( any kind as long as it it hot and moist)
  10. Soy sauce ( for sushi and thai food)
  11. Sushi( especially making very difficult looking arty sushi)
  12. Good olive oil( for a drizzle on my risotto or pasta or soup)
  13. Uhm...cakes( all kinds: clafoutis, puddings, dutch cakes, layery cakes, fruity pies, complicated and easy cakes)
  14. raspberries, I eat them off my fingers like little hats.
  15. Blueberries( super healthy!)
  16. Pastry, to make to eat and see it rise or bake in the oven.
  17. Figs! The colour, the softness and all you can do with them.
  18. Macerons, which I really feel like making now..!
  19. Cream, just wonderful.
  20. Soup, fresh tomato soup or pumpkin soup or sweet potato soup..
  21. Thai curry, best in Thailand but I can't resist making it myself from time to time.
  22. GARLIC, not to forget!
  23. Bread, warm crunchy bread with butter, salt and pepper, Mmmm!
  24. Goat cheese, both young and older. I always buy loads when I'm in France.
  25. So many more things I will write about later. I just have to eat something, I just got back from a sunny ride on my bike and this list just makes me so hungry!

    my sushi

    Sweets in Bergamo
    Beautiful garlic
    summer 2010, France



No comments:

Post a Comment