Monday, October 11, 2010

Lisa Loves...

many more things than just cakes..

I love cats, I used to have two when I was little, Karel&Miep, they were brother and sister. And one when I was older, her name was Snoes. She now lives with my dear friend in the heart of Amsterdam and she is very happy there. I'm giong to visit her in a couple of weeks! I do miss her often so whenever I get the chance to see, hear or pet a cat I'm right there. I have a whole collection of photos of myself with stranger-cats! Hopefully one day, I'll have one again.

I love bakeries, most of all French bakeries as the French are really the only ones who have mastered the art of making bread...croissants, baguette, pain de campagne, brioches and so many other delightful things that come out of the oven. If I would live in France I would certainly gain an extreme amount of weight as I can never resist to buy something delicious at almost every bakery when I'm there on holidays. And there is a bakery on every corner I can tell you.

I love tea, the warm fuzzy feeling it gives you when it's cold outside. The smell of freshly made tea, especially the Lemon&Ginger tea of Twinings and I just discovered a new taste called Orange&Cinnamon, they are both wintery teas and make you feel warm to the bones. During the day I drink about five or six big glasses of tea, green tea in the morning with lemon, ginger during the day and some fennel and camomile just before bedtime. Actually it's all I drink! And some wine with dinner off course, another thing I love.

I made a list of the 100 things I love a few months ago, a very fun thing to do! So I'll tell you a little more about my other favourite things later...

La tarte Tropezienne, St. Tropez

Me and a strange cat

raisin bun

No comments:

Post a Comment