Tuesday, October 5, 2010

day 1

Today I start my blog about food, cooking, fashion and last but not least Love...

I'll be talking about the things I bake and cook at my lovely little home and the food/restaurants/cookbooks and new kitchen-gadgets that I find. But as I studied to become a fashion designer I'm sure you will find some of that in here too. As the first image I ripped out of the Vogue Italy was one of a 3d sunday with a flower on top, you can tell that my mind is always set on delights!

When I spoke to my South-African friend last week she told me to write down my dreams, as I was telling her about my plans to open my own bakery in Como, or how great that would be...She told me that if I would write them down I would start talking to people about them and give them the attention they need...and things might just go faster than you would have imagined. I thought that was a wonderful idea and so I will be keeping you posted on the things that cross my mind or my actions to make these headswirls a reality!

For now, put your 3d glasses on and Buon appetito!





by Tim Walker, Vogue Italy sept 2010


3 comments:

  1. lovely Lisa!, very nice idea to start a blog like this, very inspiring in many ways. Lots of succes! Marijtje

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea; your own bakery in Como....
    But please don't forget all about fashion!
    (May be some designer aprons to sell in your bakery...)

    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ben altijd al benieuwd geweest wat je daar uitspookt in lovely Italie! Ga meelezen :-) liefs van je oude modelletje Lauren

    ReplyDelete