Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Love is all around!

Yes, today I could really feel that, Love is all around! Yesterday my brother and I Skyped about some very exciting new plans I have. He helped me a great deal, just by being enthusiastic and excited about it. He's also a very talented 'marketing man' which comes in handy too when it comes to new plans...

I just went out to do some shopping in Como, which can be a bit 'down' sometimes, the people in the streets do not always look as happy as I would like them to be. But today I could still feel the Love around me. It might sound a bit 'cloudy' but it feels good anyway.

It is sort of a happy feeling, you know that there are many people who Love you. Who are there for you and will support whatever you wish to do with your life. As long as it's really what you love to do.

When you make a life changing decision or start something new from the heart, from your core. There will be this Love, or 'happy feeling' to carry you and make you take the right turns...

At least that is what I feel. Sometimes it gets stronger, sometimes it's barely there. But I need to say that it always keeps me going.

I decided that 2011 is going to be a 'learning year' for me.

I still need to get my drivers license at the age of 27! I will be tackling the Italian road-rules, which they seem to make up themselves. I've already found a very kind instructor to help me with this.

And I will be (again) learning how to ski. I must say, with my fancy all-black outfit and new skies (second hand, got them from a very generous friend last weekend!) I feel all ready to, elegantly, slide off a crisp white mountain, before having my 'Bombardino'. A very alcoholic beverage with lots of cream on top, this is why I started liking skiing in the first place. I always get one as a reward for having skied down a slope without falling.

I'm sure there are many more things I will be learning this year, I'll keep you posted on the progress!


Me, in my snow suit in Bormio

'Snowbird'

Tea and a Bombardino, Mmm!

Ready for our hike up the hill

'Love salad' by my Love

No comments:

Post a Comment