Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's been a while...

Dear reader,

It seems that combining work with blogging is harder than I thought...

Since I started my work last may in Switzerland I have been mostly busy working and getting things back on track.
But also with enjoying the weekends and the great weather in Como...even though it has been raining for the last week and a half.

I have to say that my performance on the cooking front isn't what it's supposed to be. The kitchen at my work is so great! They make their own fresh pasta, fresh bread and all the vegetables are organic.
You can even take home dinner which they prepare for you in nice bags. And I must admit that last week I couldn't resist to bring home the Fajita, which I already had at lunch. My excuse was that my man at home had to try it as well. And yes, he loved it too.

So it's not that I haven't been experiencing any fun stuff lately. It's just the same old lame excuse that everybody uses when they don't do something they should do...too busy. (at least, I do)

From now on I will try to do better and pick up my cooking and writing again.

Here are some pics to make it up to you...





No comments:

Post a Comment